BSides Singapore 2019 call for presenters is open. We will have two streams of presentations run parallel for this year BSidesSG – technical talks and workshops. Technical talks are expected to be 30-40 minutes long brief talks following with 5 minutes for Q&A. Workshop on the other side can extend from 2 to 3 hours with hands-on interactive session.
Following are the important dates to be noted:
- CFP closes: 15 June 2019
- CFP confirmation: 01 July
- Talks & Workshop Announcement: 15 July 2019
Some CFP guidelines are given below to help you understand the expectations:
- Please ensure the talks and workshops are technically sound. Workshops are strongly preferred to include enough hand-on exercises.
- Please do not submit talks about companies or products. We will not be able to accept talks or workshops that only utilize commercial products. However, it is okay to use free/evaluation version or feature in your talks and workshops.
- Please note that because BSides conferences are required to be low cost for their attendees, we do not have funds to cover travel or honorariums for speakers.
We are looking for your awesome submissions.